Equity Screeners to view more equity screening toolsCohen Steers five-year-return fundamental analysis lookup allows you to check this and other indicators for Cohen Steers Institutional Re or any other equity instrument. You can also select from a set of available indicators by clicking on the link to the right. Please note, not all equities are covered by this module due to inconsistencies in global equity categorizations. Please check also
Cohen Steers Five Year Return AnalysisFive Year Return is considered as one of the best measures to evaluate fund performance especially from the mid and long term prospective. It shows the total annualized return generated from holding a fund for the last 5 years and represents capital appreciation of fund investments including all dividends, losses, and capital gains distributions.
Five Year Return
(Mean of Monthly Returns - 1)
|Cohen Steers||Five Year Return||=|
About Five Year ReturnAlthough Five Year Fund Returns can give a sense of overall fund potential, it is recommended to compare fund performance with other similar funds for the same five year time interval. Similarly, comparing overall find performance over the last five year with appropriate market index is a great way to determine how this fund will perform during different market fluctuations.
|Compare to competition|
According to company disclosure Cohen Steers Institutional Re has Five Year Return of -1.47%. This is much lower than that of the Cohen & Steers family, and significantly lower than that of Real Estate category, The Five Year Return for all funds is 145.37% higher than the company.
Use advanced portfolio builder with pre-computed micro ideas to build optimal portfolio
|All Next||Launch Module|
Fund Instrument Allocation for Cohen Steers
The fund invests 99.07% of asset under management in tradable equity instruments, with the rest of investments concentrated in cash (0.93%) .
Cohen Steers current financial ratios
|Price to Earning||34.96X|
|Price to Book||2.60X|
|Price to Sales||7.11X|
|One Year Return||8.66%|
|Three Year Return||31.95%|
|Five Year Return||(1.47)%|
|Ten Year Return||12.16%|
|Minimum Initial Investment||1000K|
|Last Dividend Paid||0.3|
|Cash Position Weight||0.93%|
|Equity Positions Weight||99.07%|